Our 750 experts in 24 offices worldwide build the smartest testing, diagnostic, and monitoring solutions. Energy suppliers and industrial companies in more than 150 countries rely on our solutions to make the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity safe and reliable. Trust, respect and fairness are important values in our daily working together for 30 years.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced marketing communication specialist and coordinator to join our team in the Melbourne office. Is this you?
If so, you will bring your experience and understanding of strategic and digital marketing and event administration to a vibrant team in a forward moving industry and be ready to hit the ground running, supporting our busy team.
The primary purpose of this position is to look after the marketing responsibilities of OMICRON Australia and related pacific region. With regular collaboration with senior management and the sales team, you will ensure an amazing customer journey and in turn help continue the businesses growth by:
- Scoping, planning, development, promotion and coordination of marketing campaigns and product launches and designing the customer journey
- Lead on and deliver digital & in-person event logistics including scheduling, promotions, speaker engagement, event programs/design, managing event mailing lists, digital event surveys, and ensuring that the CRM is updated post events
- Planning and assisting with development, execution and monitoring of email, digital, social media, and content marketing campaigns and conducting market research
- Co-ordinate OMICRON’s presence at exhibitions and events; arrange exhibition stands in conjunction with our international marketing team, promotional items, handle customer communications (invitations and registrations)
- Follow up on activities after events; follow-up communications, feedback evaluation, event costs calculation, event controlling, data management, etc.
- Co-ordinate the advertisement schedule and provide relevant artwork to our partners with the assistance of our international marketing team
- Providing a regular report and updates on marketing activities to Regional Manager and assist in preparation of internal market report
- Work closely with our sales, customer support and technical support teams as well as other international marketing communication teams overseas
- Provide administrative support in general marketing communication activities such as media relations and mailings
- Perform other duties as assigned by Coach
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- A robust understanding of marketing processes and disciplines and social media
- At least 3 years of working experience in marketing area, preferable in B2B marketing
- A communicative team player with excellent organizational skills
- Flexible, reliable, independent and professional when dealing with customers
- Have a creative, innovative, solutions-oriented and strategic approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong project management, and interpersonal skills
- Have an eye forr graphic design skills including experience with Photoshop and Indesign
- Interest in understanding our products and commitment to high quality customer experience and delivering value to customers
- Good MS office skills and ideally experience in customer database systems (CRM)
This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. OMICRON reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Join the world of OMICRON
OMICRON distinguishes itself by:
- our extraordinary corporate culture which provides much room for personal initiative and freedom
- our successful way to the future
- professional teams where it is fun to work in
- our creative international working environment where you can realize your ideas
OMICRON provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality or origin, age or disability.
If interested in becoming part of the OMICRON team, please click on the link below and start the application process or send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you. Please note, only applications from those eligible to live/work in Australia can be considered.