We are looking for an enthusiast
Inbound Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to service promotion.
The Inbound Marketing Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
- Building of lead generation funnels to achieve both B2B and B2C objectives
- Planning, development, and execution of digital strategies that range from online and social media marketing, inbound lead generation, customer engagement, and paid search advertising.
- Management of digital touch points on Websites, Landing Pages, SMS and Email with the use of marketing automation platform/s and CRMs.
- Help in the management and upkeep of CRM at a marketing level, including periodic email newsletter campaigns, landing page updates, auto-reply notifications, live chat management, etc.
- Help manage campaigns and list segmentation in CRM to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately increase conversion rates.
- Support and create periodic digital and social media campaigns, and coordinate day-to-day production of multimedia assets across various online platforms with other team members.
- Understanding and management of online marketing funnels and call-to-action functions from the top, middle and bottom of the sales funnel.
- Owning and maintaining website analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. Monitor and benchmark the impact of social media, email, sms and paid advertising on lead generation.
- Measure and analyze campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs based on agreed upon KPI’s (paid ads, organic traffic, lead conversion rates, etc.)
- Ad-Hoc Support for any sales and marketing requirements
- Articulate in English
- Can write well, can speak well
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's / College Degree in Marketing and Business
- Literate in MS Office and Internet Application
- Preferably 1-3 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Marketing/Advertising or equivalent
- Can work with minimal supervision