Achievers delivers an Employee Success Platform™ that enables social recognition, which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workplace, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the goals of the company. With more than 5,000,000 annual recognitions, the Platform inspires brilliant performance in 110 countries. Visit us at [...] to learn more and join us in our mission to change the way the world works.
The Product Marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join our team in Toronto. This team leads all product go-to-market (GTM) activities for Achievers. The team is responsible for delivering integrated GTM strategy, including outbound marketing plans, product launch and post launch activities, ensuring successful product placement and demand creation.
- Planning and executing product marketing initiatives against larger marketing department strategies
- Building strong relationships cross-functionally with sales, product, customer success
- Identifying industry best practices and techniques
- Partnering with marketing team to coordinate campaigns, including trade shows and conferences
- Develop sales & marketing collateral including internal and external facing product decks, one-pagers, custom presentations
- Create concise, engaging, and compelling content across a range of media, including website copy, blog posts, social media content, thought leadership articles, and product/sales information.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our organization in the market
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to educate them on ways to concisely demonstrate the features and benefits of all products to both existing and prospective customers
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis - be the expert on the customer, the industry trends, and the players in the market
- Communicate value proposition and provide high-value sales tools, training, and collateral for the sales team
- Conduct and/or coordinate competitive analysis and/or user research to better understand the relative positioning of Achievers products, leverage the analysis to construct strategic product positioning, and communicate analysis to internal partners
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Design or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Strong understanding of salesforce.com
As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
Our headquarters are conveniently located in Liberty Village, close to bars, shops and restaurants and are highly accessible by TTC and GO Transit.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture:
Achievers is ranked as number 32 on the list of Top 50 Best Workplaces in Canada.
Achievers has been recognized on the 2020 list of Best Workplaces™ for Women in Canada
Achievers has been recognized on the 2020 list of Best Workplaces™ for Inclusion
Achievers has been named one of the Top 10 Employee Recognition Solution Providers Globally
Check out our platform in action here
Achievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard.
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.