It demands our best - every moment, every day - even as we regularly raise the standards for what we do.
CHC provides unmatched helicopter services that enable our customers to reach beyond – to work in remote and challenging destinations that limit others – and come home safely. We are dedicated to our purpose of getting our customers where they need to be, when they need to be there, anywhere in the world – safely and reliably.
Posted Date 4 days ago (4/6/2021 2:04 AM)
Requisition ID 2021-4427
# of Openings 1
Category Supply Chain
CHC provides unmatched helicopter services that enable our customers to reach beyond – to work in remote and challenging destinations that limit others – and come home safely. We are dedicated to our purpose of getting our customers where they need to be, when they need to be there, anywhere in the world – safely and reliably. All you have to do is get on board!
At CHC, we pride ourselves on our values and culture:
Simplicity: Finding the most efficient way in everything we do
Agility: Moving quickly and decisively
Collaboration: Working together with candor and transparency
Innovation: Creating solutions and leading change
Ownership: Working with passion and doing what needs to be done
CHC Helicopters is looking to appoint a Materials Coordinator with 1-2 years experience. Reporting to the Regional Supply Chain Manager, this position will be based in the head office in West Perth and is responsible for liaising with the Engineering team on the day to day supply chain requirements. This position will work closely with the regional matrix supply teams in ensuring material flow from and to the local base locations.
- Process specific customer requirements, coordinate shipments, expedited orders not meeting delivery due dates
- Attend to Customer orders for AOG and PCF (Parts Consumption Forecast) requirements within critical turnaround periods
- Liaise with the Regional Maintenance Manager, base personnel and cross functional teams regularly
- Maintain compliance with communications including updating AMOS technical queries, spreadsheets, phone calls and emails
- Interface with the Maintenance Support Center (MSC) on a daily basis regarding activity for job prioritisation and alignment
- Communicate with regional maintenance and base personal to ensure an understanding on parts status
- Provide solutions for supply chain related issues such as estimated time of arrival or fleet
- Complete monthly Non-PBH(Power by the hour) billings
- Attend to unserviceable core return flow
- Identify bins requiring safety stock increase with respect to consumables, retractables and expendables
- Participate in daily, weekly and bi-weekly meetings with respective groups and departments on parts and categories
- Be a safety champion who will challenge unsafe acts and pursue improvements in safety behaviour within the business
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- Year 12 qualification or equivalent and with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in supply chain, logistics or materials experience
- Aviation industry experience is ideal but not essential
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent communicate and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages in particular Excel, and experience using aviation systems such as AMOS is ideal.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a busy workload
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in working within a diverse cultural environment and in a matrix structure.
- Display a can-do attitude to meet business requirements
- Team player with a collaborative and inclusive approach
- Able to work independently and unsupervised
This is a great opportunity for Junior Materials Coordinator who is looking for a new challenge within an evolving and dynamic organisation. If this is the position you have been looking for please apply online or visit CHC Careers . Please provide an updated Resume and complete the online questionnaire to complete your application.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.