Electrolux Professional presents
As part of the Electrolux Professional team, one day is never the same as the next. But what drives us everyday is our mission to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable – and truly sustainable. Becoming the OnE trusted partner, managing their complete operations. Understanding their daily journey – and making it a winning one - whether they run a hotel, restaurant, laundry or café. Acting truly sustainable means going beyond products; connecting users with intelligence, humans with technology and innovative thinkers with relevant business models. And providing the most inclusive service offering with expertise, state-of-the-art interfaces and the best people network.
Together with you, we will grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage and laundry. Electrolux Professional – we are The OnE.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Effective communication with suppliers with on time delivery and part supply to production line timely
• Create part supply outlook and delivery out look to support production schedule and customer shipment by MRP running by PRMS
• Maximizing profitability by ensuring customer requirement is achieved through regular contact and development satisfaction criteria and measurement of satisfaction levels
• Summary weekly and monthly report for supplier evaluation and measurement report (Price, Quality, Discrepancy shipment and Delivery performance).
• Coordinate with Logistics center, Production control and warehouse for material supply and monthly and weekly production plan
• Distribute production plan build to W/H as weekly in advance for prepare the component to MFG and coordinate for pull-push schedule to fit with warehouse storage
• Collaborates with other department as required to achieve safe and efficient MRP & Logistics function.
• Inventory control and stock management
• Bachelor or higher in Logistics Management, Business Administration or related field
• 2 - 3 years experience in material planning, schedule planning and international commercial contract term knowledge
• Good command of English
• Computer literate
• Knowledge of MRP, PRMS System
• Very good communication
• Team work and strong interpersonal skill
Please apply by 31.05.2020
About Electrolux Professional
Electrolux Professional is a leading provider and trusted partner for unit and full solutions, with a comprehensive and integrated offering for food, beverage and laundry. Our innovative and efficient solutions help to make our customers’ work-life easier, more profitable - and truly sustainable every day. With 10,000 service technicians in over 140 countries, we offer our customers a worldwide service network. In 2018, Electrolux Professional had 3,000 employees and achieved global sales of SEK 9bn.
For more information, visit: [...]