Key objectives will be to build a strong organization, deliver operational results, support company initiatives such as M&A, New Customer Deals, Drive Business Top Down Approach, IT changes etc. and ensure SOX compliance following Keysight Policies, Guidelines & Standard of Business Conducts.
Operation results do include ensuring the team meets the defined SLAs along with maintaining the quality of delivery. You will also be overall responsible to ensure effective communication with Stakeholders/ Business Partners/ IT/ Finance/ Global Sourcing team to resolve issues whenever necessary.
Measures: Partner Satisfaction Score, No of Process Improvements, Response and Issue Resolution SLA, Accuracy Metrics, Escalation Management, On time Delivery, Application Availability.
• Develop-Recruit world-class Employees capable to constantly adapt to Market and Business requirements.
• Maintain pool of Talents and drive People Development.
• Assure people engagement and employee satisfaction.
• Manage internal Partners and maintain effective collaboration with cross functional teams.
• Set/Communicate Performance Goals, Strategies and results.
Measures: Customer Orientation Index, Speed/ Decisiveness Index, Engagement Index, Team Engagement Activities, 1-1 with Employees (Quarterly Objective Discussion), Job Rotation, Rewards and Recognition, Employee Development Plan, Team Satisfaction Score, Training Conducted, Attrition.
Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent with 9+ years of industry experience including 3+ years of practical relevant experience as a manager, supervisor.
- Requires proven skills in leading / managing the execution of procurement processes, programs/ projects and effective business strategies.
- Should be eager to innovate, ability to design and execute processes, strong communication and negotiating skills, develop and deliver excellent results by motivating and inspiring the team.
- Business acumen, competency of analyzing and recommending solutions on Procurement & Outsourcing Orders using business intelligence tactics to drive business results (costs & revenue)
- Proven track-record in professional customer support, with 3-5 years practical support and ability to research and analyze data to resolve customer issues.
- Change management/ Change Leader
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team building/development and cross-functional leadership skills
- Effective people management and coaching skills
- Demonstrated passion for Customer satisfaction
- Effective collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative & Strategic thinking
- Manages by objective
- Results oriented
- Achievements and/or results in implementing new programs to improve customer satisfaction
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):Not Applicable
Careers Privacy Statement
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : India : Haryana : Manesar
Job ID : 38753