Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit [...] to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Short Description: If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities: • Work in collaborative teams of Business Analyst and Developers to deliver MDM product Designs.
• Leading and delivering high quality, fit for purpose, enterprise aligned technology designs for projects and BAU releases for the Infosphere MDM suite of products within the Corporate Centre Platforms area
• Establishing positive working relationships with specific business customers, technology stakeholders, vendors and other service providers throughout the SDLC of an assignment/project.
• Conducts Quality Assurance (QA) code reviews on all MDMS components
• Design and develop necessary batch, real-time interfaces to and from MDM hub
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
• Should be familiar with the various design and architectural patterns, of concurrency patterns in Java, reusable Java libraries.
• Deep design and development experience in IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Server.
• Proficient in scripting (eg. Shell, python, Sql etc.) is an added advantage.
• Provide technical guidance and support the development of systems
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience with build framework and testing tools such as Maven, Robot, Mockito, Junit and JMeter
• Experience working with container technologies like Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes.
• Knowledge on DevOps and experience with Agile development methodology is good to have.
• Able to demonstrate experience with software engineering practices including CI/CD, Automated testing and Performance Engineering
•Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
Preferred •6+ years of relevant experience in MDM
Additional Skills: • Should be team player - recognize and value the different perspectives and skills fellow team members bring
• Should have Customer focus - understanding the customer, define the problem, and develop solutions through their eyes
• Collaborative Approach - work closely with colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams
• Problem solver - use critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.