Founded in Sydney in 2017, Zoomo is leading the world at providing utility e-bikes and after market servicing. We’re a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across Australia, the US and the UK. We are doubling in size every 6 months!
We are transitioning billions of urban miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart e-bikes. eBikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible.
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
We’ve had explosive growth while building a cash generative business. We’re backed by top tier VC and highly respected angel investors. Now’s the time to join us on our journey to make 2-wheel electric vehicles accessible and affordable for everyone!
- Ensure our riders have an awesome and seamless in-person support experience
- Walk riders through the on-boarding process and all safety requirements
- Help existing riders troubleshoot any issues they experience
- Work with the operations team to make our support processes even better
- Stay on top of new Zoomo policies, procedures, and programs that affect riders
- Communicate with our virtual customer service team to schedule customer appointments
- Assist the mechanics with maintaining a consistent inventory and order parts when necessary
- Demonstrated working experience with bikes e.g., ebikes, motorbikes, mopeds
- You’re an outstanding communicator, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- You’re willing and enthusiastic about selling our product to potential riders
- You’re a patient teacher and have a passion for empowering others
- You’re able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You’re self motivated and able to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to manage his or her own time and prioritise what’s important
- Flexibility is an absolute must, we are a startup - things change on the daily so we’re hoping you can flex outside your responsibilities, work different days and slightly different hours, where required
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, ground breaking technology, barriers to overcome, problems to pursue.
At Zoomo, we offer:
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals via daily contact, weekly check-ins
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.