Hamilton Island is seeking a Golf Course Mechanic to carry out general maintenance and repairs of all vehicles, equipment and Golf buggies on Dent Island and Hamilton Island.
Culture & Benefits
- Save money with subsidised furnished staff accommodation
- Accredited training provided via the Robert Oatley College
- Staff perks - discounts on restaurants and activities!
- Fantastic work culture and supportive community
- Walk to work - forget city traffic
- Enjoy living and working on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef!
About the Role
- Ensure all vehicles and equipment are maintained and repaired on a timely basis
- Prioritise and attend to urgent repairs of any description, ensuring you liaise with Dent Island golf operations
- Maintain a clean work environment at all times
- Responsible for the maintenance and security of all tools which are the property of HIE
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Supervisor or Workshop Manager
- Ensure safe operation of equipment is maintained at all times
- Certificate II in Automotive Mechanical or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- Experience in maintenance and general repairs - small engines and vehicles
- Previous experience in maintaining and repairing golf buggies desirable
- Forklift License desirable
Click "apply" or visit www.hamiltonisland.com.au/careers
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HIERecruitment
Follow us on Linkedin www.linkedin.com/company/hamilton-island