Immediately hiring a Permanent Full Time Diesel Technician to support our Truck Fleet at Ryder in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Hear it from a Ryder Technician Employee Here:
- Technician Positions Pay Each Week
- Hourly Pay: $28.00 per hour
- Extra Pay: $1.00 per hour for Second Shift
- Overtime Pay: $43.50 per hour
- Quarterly Bonus: Ryder Pays you up to $500 Every Quarter - Four Times Per Year
- Sign On Bonus: Ryder Pays You $2500 at 30 days and $2500 at 90 days
- Schedule: Monday – Friday Weekends OFF
- Hours: Second Shift 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
We want the right Maintenance Repair Mechanic to join us at Ryder to work on Heavy Duty Vehicles
Apply Here with Ryder Today
For More Info Call Vickie or Text "Cedar Falls" to 470-746-6027
We have all the benefits other Shops do without the wait!
- Annual Merit Pay Increases Every Year
- On the Job Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 K etc. Start at 30 Days
- We love our Ryder babies and offer 12 weeks of PAID Maternity Leave
- Paid Time Off Starts Accruing at DAY ONE with 80 hours per year
- 401 K offers a company match
- HIGH VALUED Stock at 15 % Employee Discount
- PPE, UNIFORMS AND BOOT ALLOWANCE PROVIDED
Click Here to See All Ryder Careers: https://www.ryder.com/careers/diesel-technicians
We want YOU to join our family made up of Proud Women and Men in Logistics who work alongside Military Reserve and Veterans we hire everyday
- Post-secondary vocational education strongly preferred
- Must have minimum tool requirement
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Valid CDL (license A) is highly desired; mandatory in some locations
- Must possess state license as required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with mechanical repairs and diagnostics on heavy duty and medium duty equipment.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with mechanical repairs and diagnostics on heavy duty and medium duty equipment
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply knowledge of computer skills: PC, Windows, mouse, etc.
- This position requires for you to drive Ryder vehicles. In order to become a Ryder employee you must:
- Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.