Do you know Tinder, Meetic, Disons Demain, Match? That's us!
The Meetic Group is today the European leader in dating services and is present in 16 countries.
At the origin of more than 8 million couples, Meetic works to create the best user experience whether online, mobile or at the many events organised each week across Europe.
As a company on a human scale, backed by the strength of an international group, our teams develop products with a strong social impact.
In recent years, Meetic has placed people and the environment at the centre of its concerns through concrete actions: such as ISO 14001 certification (Environmental Management System Certification), WFH Expense, 1 month's Second Parent leave.
Take a look at our page: [...] The position
We are looking for a media expert who actively leads & optimizes offline marketing medias, continuously and proactively optimizes the budget and the campaigns in order to maximize the Registrations.
The Media Manager is part of the Match/LoveScout Portfolio in the relevant markets (UK, GM, Nordics …) in his scope and is reporting to the Acquisition team, which focus to guarantee achievement of acquisition targets across all channels and devices (ROI)
· Develop a media strategy for the countries according to our annual objectives
· Define our media KPIs and our main channels of Acquisition in Offline (TV, Radio, Outdoor, Print, Cinema, VOL/ VOD…)
· Collaborate with Head of Digital Branding / Online Performance Team / Brand Marketing Team under the leadership of the VP Match/LoveScout, to provide a fully integrated plan per countries
Media Agency Management:
· The Media Manager is the main contact of Media Agencies, he/she supports them to understand our goals
· He/she will work very closely to achieve the targets as one team
· He/she will set up targets for local agencies and manage daily relationships
· The Media Manager will be involved in building and monitor forecast on a monthly basis
· He/She will be able to assess proposed plans and suggest adjustments accordingly
· Market & Competition Analysis
· He/she will provide insights and learnings from different Media campaigns
Financial monitoring :
· Costs Reporting tracking and monitoring
· Invoicing process management
· Numerical and highly analytical with strong Excel skills
· Media planning experience for international acting brands
· Culturally - enjoys working in a fast moving, vibrant environment
· Passionate about our business, naturally inquisitive
· Ability to build/manage/leverage strong relationships with internal (i.e. other department such as Brand, Finance) and external stakeholders (Agencies, audits, tool providers)
- Good knowledge of the UK market
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high proficiency in English and in French
· Graduate from Business School or University
· 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position on agency or pure-player side would be a plus
· Analytical & ROI focused, with a strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
· Proven record in delivering successful DR/performance marketing campaigns
· Desirable any previous experience on organic channels (App Stores + SEO)
3. What we offer @Meetic
Enhance your knowledge through e-learning, conferences, etc.
Take advantage of spaces to collaborate and relax as well as outdoor spaces, all in the heart of Paris.
Sharing moments with colleagues: over a drink, at the Summer Party or during team building events
Operate in an international and multicultural environment where exchanges between entities are frequent.
Use our products free of charge thanks to the "Pass Ambassadeur".
To benefit from a competitive package consistent with the market
A first exchange on the phone with Elodie
A meeting with our Media Acquisition Director Europe
An interview with our VP Business Line and our People Manager
When you arrive, the People team and your new team will take care of organising your first few days.
5. Practical information
Contract start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: Paris 75009 (Gare St Lazare, RER A Auber at our feet, Metro M3-7-8-9)
Regular remote working possible
Contract: CDD / Full Time
Meetic is an employer that respects equal opportunities and diversity