- Do you have a passion for aged care? Includes some acute care too!
- Do you have clinical aged care exposure wanting to move into sales?
- Career opportunities exist and a strong inspiring culture!
THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE JOINING
- This global medical device/technology company bases everything they do on genuine care for health and well-being.
- They are a trusted medical services and solutions partner, driving healthy outcomes for people facing movement challenges.
- They create value by improving clinical outcomes for patients and enabling a better work environment for healthcare professionals.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A career at this company will provide opportunities that both challenge and inspire.
- Strong leadership culture of high trust and respect.
- High level of integrity, this company does the right thing!
WHAT YOU WILL LEAD AND GROW
- This Territory Manager, Aged Care & Acute Care position is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced medical device sales professional to join this passionate, highly driven and successful sales team, based in Adelaide.
- The primary focus of this role is to sell and promote medical products and services to new and existing customers within the aged care sector and some hospitals.
- You will lead the conversation with healthcare professionals in order to identify, grow, develop and maintain key customer relationships and network widely with key opinion leaders throughout aged care facilities within Melbourne.
WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS WILL YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB?
- Aged care nursing, clinical specialist or OT background, you do not need sales experience, but must know the aged care space, or you will have aged care/acute care medical sales experience.
- If sales experience, ideally you will have Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience, preferably Salesforce.com and a passion for exceeding customer expectations with a proven sales record and ability to meet sales targets coupled with a strong desire to succeed.
- Resilience with the ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
Please 'apply now' quoting reference number 3120 or call Ashleigh Barsley on 02 9817 0599. Please note, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interview and, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are a specialised recruitment consultancy servicing the pharmaceutical, medical device, and healthcare industries across Australia and New Zealand. Since our foundation in 2006 our well-tenured consultants expertly identify and recruit the best industry talent for placement across roles at all levels, from entry level to senior management positions, and across all business functions with a focus on sales, marketing, medical affairs and business operations. Please contact us today to see how we can help you find permanent, part-time, contract or temporary staff for your team.