$13bn! The total worldwide sales of Novartis Oncology reported by the team led by you.
Your role ensures financial performance through strategic analysis and optimal resource allocation in order to reimagine cancer across 70 countries.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Support country medical affairs strategy in line with the global strategy, country insights and market conditions, and secure implementation of planned Medical Affairs activities within the designated therapy area(s).
• Coordinate scientific meeting, symposia, congresses, Continuous Medical Education (CME) and other medical / scientific exchange and engagement activities which could bring additional value to the relevant therapy area; develop strategic engagement plan(s) for country customer-facing medical activities and events, and ensure timely execution of planned medical affairs activities in an efficient and compliant way.
• Ensure medical enquiries are responded to in a high quality, timely manner, and in accordance with applicable standards; establish standard response documents as appropriate, for frequently asked questions.
• Provide medical/scientific input into the development and execution of clinical trial or clinical research related activities, including initiation and oversight of clinical studies / clinical research within the respective therapeutic area. Support country strategy for Non Interventional Studies/Investigator Initiated Trial activities.
• Coordinate review and approval of medical materials and locally developed promotional materials; ensure medical materials provided from global or region for stakeholder engagement and events are tailored to local needs, and reviewed/approved per local/P3 guidelines.
• Ensure medical insights are provided to cross functional groups, including, but not restricted to: Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory affairs, Market Access, QA, Commercial teams, Brand team and others.
• Responsible for risk identification and assessment, mitigation planning as well as implementation and monitoring of appropriate internal controls within the area of responsibilities.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• You will work within Ethics and Compliance policies
• Achievement of annual targets for medical activities
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential