- Deliver expected performance and beyond (sales) in his/her territory
- Creates a pre-call plan using SMART objectives & effectively evaluates sales calls and documents post-call.
- Utilizes innovative approaches and resources to gain access to difficult to see customers and elevates results and outcomes to the ANI team level through his/her Sales Manager
- Differentiates Abbott’s value proposition to all health providers assigned and Effectively handles objections or concerns.
- Continuously strive to gain market intelligence: insights on customer needs, expectations and environmental challenges, which are shared across the in field teams and leverage to the ANI teams (e.g. dedicates significant effort to the stakeholder interaction in order to capture valuable insights around needs and expectations).
- Shares best practice to enhance our business success across the ANI Teams and work effectively in the district in field teams, either as a co-ordinator or a stakeholder facing team members.
85% Work in the field (Project Implementation, Calls with KOLs & Accounts, KOL
Management/Development, Congress participation)
15% Develop and implement strategically innovative sales & marketing programs and promotional campaigns to grow, including marketing material, activities and messages – create KPIs and ROI
Administration (expense reports, approvals, budget review, highlights)
Expected Performance Standard
· Deliver programs on time and within budget
· Fulfill annual sales plan
· Attain Plan sales forecasts
· Demonstrate thorough, in-depth understanding of market and drivers
· Understand and adhere to Abbott corporate (not merely local) standards and serve as an example for others
· Be the Product “Champion” within and outside the Organization
· Comply with FCPA and Abbott ethical standards and Code of business practices
· Comply with expense reporting practices
Expenses within budget