Launched in 2013, ManoMano is Europe's leading marketplace for DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
Co-founded by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson, ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products: electricity, plumbing, hardware, frames, indoor and outdoor furniture, tools, etc.
With more than 3500 seller partners and 5 million products, ManoMano operates in 6 markets (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom).
Thanks to the success of our fundraising (311 million euros to date), ManoMano now has more than 600 Manas & Manos spread across our 4 offices in Paris (x2), Bordeaux and Barcelona. With a quarter of international staff (24 different nationalities), ManoMano is a real melting pot reflecting our European ambitions. The team is also distinguished by its young and very dynamic spirit with an average age of 31.
Proud to be part of the Next 40 since 2019 (top 40 French startups), we have the ambition to be the n°1 destination for home improvement in Europe.
Joining ManoMano is a great professional and personal experience. It is an ideal environment to put your skills to work on innovative projects on a European scale.
Because people, and especially employees, are at the heart of ManoMano's culture, we are renowned for the optimal working conditions we offer.
Have a look at our Blog : [...] are willing to take it to the next level on the B2B markets. This means, among other things, reinforcing our category management approach, with a multispecialist, category driven mindset.
As part of the B2B Category Management team, your main responsibility is to drive the on site offer performance at product family level to help ManoMano Pro achieve their business goals. You are, a true e-commerce expert and you bring your previous experience of B2B market retail to reinforce our capabilities.
Your missions cover our 4 countries and are the following: within the B2B Category management team, the e-marchandiser works closely with CatMan to implement on-site the strategy of the family designed by the Category Manager.
- Implement online the dedicated merchandising tree for pros
- Keep improving it based on performances and customer feedback
Onsite improvement :
- Leverage all accessible ManoMano merchandising tools to maximize the performance of our selection and the shoppability
- Build dedicated VP based on Category Manager selection
- Monitor performance and improve them
- Based on accessible tools, improve pro navigation around categories based on Category Manager recommendation, follow performance and propose optimisations
- Take advantage of future improvement of search, navigation to always put the right product at the right place
- Implement dedicated label on products to help pro customer choice.
- Improve product content based on category manager reco
- Monitor constantly the impact of your implementation
You already have 1/2 years of experience as a Merchandiser in the B2B area preferably in a pure-player. Your understanding of the markets, your knowledge of products and customers is like no other. You are curious and looking for a new challenge, in a fast paced, international environment. You have a full understanding of the marketplace environment.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Customer oriented, their experience is your priority
- Caring, curious and open minded
- Charismatic, you take positions and are able to convince others to follow you
- Strong business and strategic senses, supported by good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal soft skills, able to interact with multiple people and teams
- Speaking English
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »