Manager Merchant Services AMPS (m/w/d) – Berlin
Our vision is to make Amazon the best place for third party Selling Partners of all sizes to grow and serve customers, leveraging world-class tools and services. The Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) team is seeking a Manager Merchant Services AMPS who is self-motivated, results-driven and capable of working in a dynamic environment focussed on leading a team of 6-7 Marketplace Consultants. The role is based in Munich.
Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) program seeks to improve the customer and Selling Partner experience on Amazon by working directly with Selling Partners to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. Our team will invent and innovate across technology, processes and people to grow the program, improve seller engagement and satisfaction and enable scalable global solutions through direct cooperation with the US, China and Japan Teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Hire top talent and support their professional development by identifying and creating opportunities for them to build their skill set.
· Build and deliver a strategy to meet your team level goals including Selling Partner satisfaction using our AMPS Playbooks, and continuously strive to improve your team’s productivity as they focus on supporting their own portfolio of Selling Partners achieve their growth goals by becoming experts of the Marketplace.
· Regularly audit key metrics to ensure your team is optimizing for Selling Partner growth and satisfaction.
· Listen to and conduct deep dives on challenges your team and their Selling Partners’ are facing and provide inputs to the Luxembourg Product Management teams to drive improvements within the AMPS Playbook.
· Become an expert on the AMPS Playbook and using that to help/coach your team member in the delivery of holistic account management services to the Selling Partners.
· You will also be responsible for managing complex account management issues and escalations at scale, and coaching your team to do the same.
· Grow and develop people into a talent pool for Amazon
As a Manager for AMPS, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a strategy to meet your team level goals including Selling Partner satisfaction goals, and continuously striving to improve your team’s productivity using our AMPS Playbooks, as well as providing holistic account management to your own portfolio of Selling Partners by improving their performance across key metrics.
You must be passionate about managing and developing people, highly analytical, resourceful and customer focused. You need to have a proven track record of delivering results in fast-paced and dynamic business environments while managing the sometimes conflicting needs of different groups of stakeholders.
· 7 years prior experience in business development / sales / sales-engineering / consulting (top-tier firm), preferably in the technology, internet and e-commerce sectors.
· Experience successfully leading and developing and team of direct and indirect reports
· Self-motivated, results-driven and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets
· Strong analytic and project management skills.
· Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across business-development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
· Good balance between strategic / analytical skills and operational execution.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts up to Director/VP level
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; bias for action
· Fluent in German and English