Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To Analyse market requirements, strategies & Formulate annual sales plan with distributors for the Region
- To identify the products for international markets, and to provide market estimation of those products
- To ensure order to payment cycle is in place as per company policy
- To explore the market, identify customers, and promote the products through individual detailing, audio-visual presentations, and workshops, and to manage local sales & marketing (overall business development) for our brands
- To understand and monitor the registration guidelines & processes, and to obtain the registration of the products
- To partnering with cross functional stakeholders for achieving business targets
- To Identify current market trends including market information to facilitate tender business & competitiveness in Private market through hospital visits & various other channels.
- co-ordinate with the customers, including distributors, tender authorities, and other related government officials
- To manage all the regulatory related matters in the country
- To meet the MoH and organisational timelines for new and re-registrations of dossiers
- To monitor product availability at the distribution end and local distributor network (channel partners), and to improve product-wise sales (primary and secondary) using their/own resources
- To build and maintain infrastructure, managerial and administrative set-up/office in different countries, as and when required
- To develop relationship with the Indian embassy, and to build the corporate image of the company
- To identify and finalise the agreements with appropriate business partners in various countries
- To work closely with the global RA team on the regulatory scenarios and product registrations
- To conduct interview of local representative, to appoint them after communication at HQ, and to impart training to the Field staff
- To manage local distributor network (channel partners), and to improve product-wise sales (primary and secondary) using their/own resources
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.