We are looking for a digital/mixed signal design engineer for development of automotive serial communication ICs. The candidate should have solid RTL design background and hand-on experience of typical ASIC design practice. A successful candidate must have good communication skills and be an excellent team player.
- 7+ years of experience in digital/mixed signal and ASIC with experience in taking projects from architecture to mass production
- Solid knowledge of analog and mixed-signal IC design fundamentals
- High speed Serdes design experience
- Working with global team experience
- Responsible for high-speed and low power digital circuit design.
- Participate in global team to develop communication mix-signal ASIC.
- Work under system/top specification, develop next level spec and make sure system requirements are achieved.
- RTL design, design verification, synthesis and DFT implementation.
- Participate in silicon validation and debug to verify the chip function and design.
- Work experience in cross functional team environments.
- Expertise in RTL coding with Verilog/System Verilog
- Knowledge in advanced IC develop flow that include Chip/Circuit Design, Integration, Verification and backend.
- Good knowledge in high speed, asynchronous and low power circuit design.
- Familiar with function verification with Verilog/system Verilog
- Familiar with UNIX script languages (Perl, Python, csh, etc.)
- Knowledge of Programming Languages such as C++ or System C
- Knowledge of DSP application in communication system
- Experience with synthesis or Mentor/Synopsys DFT implementation