Internship - Mobile App Developer
Ziplr is looking for techies in Phonegap/Cordova to join our team.
- Are you the best programmer in your batch or office?
- Do you lose your sleep till you have solved a technical problem?
- Can you stay up the whole night just to write a beautiful piece of code which runs flawlessly?
Note - If you answered yes to all above asked questions only then, read the below text.
As a mobile application developer intern in the team, you will work on development of new enterprise applications and consumer products. You will work with other developers, and business owners to create applications and services to solve a wide variety of business problems. We're looking for engineers who care about the quality of their code and who are passionate about providing the best solution to meet the business requirements. You are expected to have working knowledge on phonegap and cordova.
Responsibilities and Role:
- Work on variety of mobile application projects.
- Researches new technologies and incorporates them into systems and products.
- Takes initiative in leading projects and collaborating with others.
- Tests, integrates, writes, troubleshoots, and debugs mobile applications.
- Responsible for the architecture and implementation of critical mobile application components.
- Work to improve the efficiency and functionality of current systems and products.
- Update current products and develop new ones to product specifications.
- Any bachelor’s degree
- Phonegap / Cordova experience
- Experience with consuming RESTful web services
- CSS, CSS pre-processors: SASS/LESS
- Understanding of Android SDK and iOS SDK