Position at Movent Inc.
OVERVIEW OF THE JOB
UX Manager researches, plans, architects the user experience design for websites, mobile apps, Intranets, and Web applications. This person leads the creation of digital products made from a user’s perspective. Reporting to UX Director, he/ she devises interaction strategies in sync with user goals and clients’ business goals, develops navigation and structure, designs wireframes or interactive prototypes, organizes content, and tirelessly advocates for the needs and goals of real users. This person will make strategic and tactical UX decisions related to design and usability as well as features and functions.
The UX manager with also perform usability assessments and tests of interactive systems. The best candidate will possess outstanding creativity, a highly detailed nature, and the ability to help define and solve complex user interface problems.
3 BEST THINGS ABOUT THE JOB:
- Opportunity to work amazing UX/ UI talents
- Be part of the largest Media company in the region.
- Work with some of the region’s biggest brands
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
Help win new businesses for the group.
In three months:
- Integrate seamlessly with XStudio team
- Work harmoniously with GroupM client servicing team
- Mastery of UX/UI tools
In six months:
- Manage projects independently
- Manage UX Research campaigns
- Manage CRO/ design optimization programs
In 12 months:
- Lead projects with GroupM agencies
- Win new business
- Win awards
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Conceive, Plan and Lead the development of high-end, effective digital products. Create or assist with information architecture and UX design for complex interactive projects. Define digital strategies. Produce site maps, wireframes, prototypes and UX requirements documentation.
- Become a zealous “user” advocate. Work to become an expert in the field of user experience design and people-centered digital products.
- Communicate externally and internally. Facilitate internal team communication, bridging the gap between visual design, functional development, and content. Communicate the value of these disciplines to clients. Grow to lead client engagements from a UX perspective.
Acquired by WPP in 2013 and previously known as Netbooster Asia, Movent has evolved from the leading digital agency in the Philippines to a specialized Tech & Data company with global influence. Today, we proudly conceptualize, design and develop solutions that shape digital advertising of the future. Led by entrepreneurs, made of technologists and driven by innovation, our team has stood together for more than 10 years, developing a unique expertise in the digital content and media business. Based in the heart of BGC in a modern open office, we are part of GroupM, managing nearly one in every two ads in the Philippines.
To learn more about Movent, visit us at www.movent.com
About the Project
We’re building a world leading content marketing platform. We aim at answering what content a brand should do and with whom. Value extraction from the processing and analysis of web and social content data is done through our own AI infrastructure. We have developed an API driven platform using a wide range of cutting-edge technologies and industry standards like Google’s Tensorflow, Facebook’s PyTorch and Apache Spark for machine learning, Elasticsearch for distributed search and analytics, Apache Kafka for building scalable streaming data pipeline all of which are built on top of PHP-based API-Platform and ReactJS that leverages automated deployment and scaling via Kubernetes.
We are about 50 Business Analysts, UX Specialists, Data Specialists, Junior and Expert Developers, QA Managers and Support Leads. We value curiosity, initiative, collaboration and education. We train new members and promote self-learning to constantly acquire new technologies. We have strong family values, we promote a healthy work-life balance and adopted flexible ways of working based on performance and responsibility.
Philippines Market Overview
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth. It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.