BearingPoint is Austria’s biggest management and technology consultancy.
With more than 500 employees in Austria, we develop innovative strategies for new and existing business models, design and implement digital solutions or services for leading companies and organizations in all sectors as well as public sector organizations.
Your future areas of responsibility include:
- Developing customized, innovative concepts for complex analytics solutions based on current Microsoft technology in close coordination with the internal departments
- Implementing comprehensive reporting solutions using the available tools
- Taking independent responsibility for the implementation of data analysis/reporting solutions
- Identifying and implementing automation potential using the Microsoft Power Platform
- Adaptation of services to business requirements with existing IaaS/PaaS/SaaS services
- Development and transfer of internal know-how
- Acting as interface and contact person for various internal departments
- Completed or ongoing education in the field of IT
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, knowledge of SQL Reporting Services and Excel beneficial
- Basic experience with reporting / BI tools beneficial
- High level of willingness to further develop your professional skills in this field of work as well as strong self-management skills
- Ability to research and implement solutions independently
- You simply enjoy working on technical projects and implementing solutions by yourself
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Professional diversity, a high degree of personal responsibility and a lively working atmosphere
- Individual and active career advancement supported by comprehensive training programs
- Inspiring projects at the interface of consulting and IT in different industries worldwide
- Laptop for professional and private use, meal vouchers (Sodexo)
- Flexible working hours and numerous additional benefits
Due to regulatory reasons we advise you that the collective agreement stipulates a salary starting at EUR 2.556 gross/month for this position. Don’t be confused. We offer a market-compliant payment depending on your qualifications and previous experience.
Are you interested? Please apply with your complete application online or via E-Mail .
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Recruiter Elisabeth Ribisel by phone +43316 8003 1047 or by email email@example.com.