Job Description: We are looking for mid-level multimedia designer (with graphic/web/AV skills) to support various corporate needs.
- Design and layout a variety of material from magazines and reports to posters and brochures utilizing Adobe creative software and MS Office.
- Edit audiovisual material.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and strictly follow client style, branding, and marking guidelines.
- Ensure efficient and effective print and multimedia design and layout of print and web publications in accordance with Section 508 (Accessibility standards for persons with disabilities)
- Work to develop a clear understanding of project visual communication requirements and develop design "roughs" (sketches), illustrations, and infographics
- Prepare comprehensive designs and layouts using design elements in photography, illustration, computer-generated imagery, and text for print and electronic publications
- Layout out a variety of publications including magazines, books, fact sheets, brochures
- Video camera and still camera operation (multimedia specialist)
- AV editing of a variety of spots (multimedia specialist)
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, and Experience
Associates degree in Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing, Web Design/Development, or a related field.
- Three (3) or more years' experience working in media arts, laying out publications, and designing websites, working in multimedia;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- 100% proficient in English
- Strong visual arts design skills with experience using industry-standard tools, including Adobe creative software (for graphic designer), content management systems, and AV software
- Ability to work with MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Experience with file-sharing platforms such as Google Drive, Box, or DropBox
- Ability to liaise effectively with senior management personnel, clients, and suppliers
- Strong organizational experience that demonstrates a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and/or take on multiple projects simultaneously from concept to launch to distribution and to marketing/promotion.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and experience with, the use of new and emerging communications technology for publications, including multimedia production
- Ability to handle multiple work assignments and collaborate well with colleagues under extreme deadline pressure
- Must be comfortable with taking initiative, able to work under minimal supervision
- Must be able to learn quickly, demonstrate critical thinking, and make situation-appropriate decisions using sound judgment
- Broader communications knowledge or experience beyond graphic/wed design to ensure good collaboration and coordination with public relations and marketing teams desirable
- For web focused multimedia positions, knowledge and skills with HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, SharePoint are important.
*Positions are open until filled. No AGENCIES candidates should apply.
Reply with resume, references, and salary range requirements.