Job Description: We are looking for a multimedia designer (with graphic and web skills) to support periodic corporate needs.
Location: Work is remote although person-to-person virtual meetings will be required.
- Business cards for staff
- Maintenance of websites using WordPress
- Design business document covers and occasional document layout in Adobe software
- Design and layout a variety of material from magazines and reports to posters and brochures utilizing Adobe creative software and MS Office.
- Meet virtually through Webex or other platform
- Edit audiovisual material.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, and Experience
Associates degree in Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing, Web Design/Development, or a related field.
- One or more years' experience working in media arts, laying out publications, and designing websites, working in multimedia;
- Skilled in using Adobe design software, WordPress, HTML, CSS, and other web software; MS Office (Word and PPT)
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively through virtual platforms
- 100% proficient in English
- Experience with file-sharing platforms such as Google Drive, Box, or DropBox
- Strong organizational experience that demonstrates a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable with taking initiative, able to work under minimal supervision
- Trust worthy and willing and able to pass a background check
*Positions are open until filled. No AGENCIES candidates should apply.
Reply with resume, application, references, and work samples. Wage is $25 per hour.