Job Role Summary
Responsible for supporting, architecting and developing various new and existing iOS and/or Android applications for internal and external business users. This role will be asked to help contribute to maturing development processes and assisting teammates. They will have to both collaborate with the team on larger features as well as work independently on smaller ones.
Job Role Responsibilities
• Support the entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean, concise, robust and well-documented code
• Write unit and UI tests
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Working with Product Owners and design teams to plan new features
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Expected Level of Proficiency
• Write clean, concise, robust and well-documented code
• Write modular and testable code
• Strong understanding of unit testing
• Strong object-oriented design skill to understand existing design, create new design and update application design considering the overall architecture of the application
• Experience in Swift with the iOS SDK and/or experience in Kotlin with the Android SDK
• Hands on application performance analysis, debugging & optimization experience required. Ability to use tools of the trade to debug/trace/profile programs for memory leaks, bugs, hot spots/performance problems.
• Proficient with iOS/Android memory management, UI layout, multi-threading, data model and persistence, and network communications.
• Ability to work in various programming functions including UI, graphics, and animations.
• Strong understanding of web services and object-oriented principles.
• Experience using GIT for source control management
• Experience with implementing modern authentication (OIDC)
Coding Languages / frameworks:
• ASP.Net Core
Infrastructure / Hosting / /Backlog Management etc.:
• Azure PaaS
• Azure DevOps
• AD / Azure AD