SOTI is an industry leading global organization with a growing presence in the India technology market. Our India team leverages our partner network of including such partner relationships as Google, Apple, Microsoft and many more. SOTI India’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. If you are eager to prove your understanding of Software Developer Skills, your strong problem-solving abilities in a fast paced environment and you are willing to learn, then this position offers numerous growth opportunities and long lasting career with SOTI.
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems using C# and .NET
- Provide mentorship and ideas to other team member
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Contribute towards the entire development life cycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Support the design, architecture, development, and maintenance of database support tools and applications.
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
- Automation, including writing unit and integration tests
- Optimize and apply best practices
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables
- Collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions
- Be active in the community by participating in meetups and conferences
- Participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies in order to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects
- Hands on 4 - 8 years of experience in the software industry, preferably with product companies.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft technologies - ASP.NET, MVC 4.0, Web API/WCF, .NET Framework 3.5+, C# and SQL Server
- Hands on experience in Angular 2 & above, Node JS and REST APIs
- Working knowledge of design patterns, SOLID principles and development best practices.
- Independently write code, unit test cases and BDD for the modules
- Good understanding of compliances like GDPR, HIPAA are good to have.
- Good communication and problem solving skills