.Net Software Developer (m/f)
Our company is looking for a .Net software developer to join our IT team in Luxembourg under the supervision of the Chief Technology Officer. The IT team manages applications for the entire group represented by Greenwich Dealing in Luxembourg and Switzerland. The C#/Net developer will be an added value to this department by supporting the existing applications and developing new interfaces.
As a .Net/C# developer, the candidate will be involved in all the different step of the development (Analysis, requirements gathering, documentation, development, configuration, release, debug, training, …).
Applications are connected to different environments around Microsoft & Bloomberg and some other.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- The candidate will participate to estimation and development processes, propose, justify and implement technical choices
- Develop and maintain Web and Backend solutions that connect multiple internal systems
- Bring innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Education requirements: degree in Computer Science or related
- Strong knowledge of .NET + .NET Core technologies and related patterns: ASP.NET, MVC, services architectures like Web Services or Web API
- Practical knowledge of object-oriented design (OOD) patterns for separation of concerns, code reusability, security, and performance
- Experience with Microsoft server technologies such as IIS
- Experience with Version Control Systems like Git
- Knowledge of SQL and comfortable writing and analyzing complex queries/stored Procedure
- Understanding of End-to-End Lifecycle Process and Tool Set
- Fluent in French and English will Be Considered As An Asset
- Work experience requirements: a first relevant experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the Fund Industry
- Software development with Blazor
- Software development best practices and methodologies such as Agile, Scrum or XP
- Knowledge of React, Talend
- Experience with MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps platform, Prometheus
- Experience with test-driven development, unit testing, and knowledge on security aspects of software engineering
- Technical skills/knowledge such as Reporting, Web Design or non-Microsoft technologies
Dës Offer ass net méi disponibel.