We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Network Operations-6• Globally partnering with our Customers to deliver world class technical support for MasterCard infrastructures and applications, enabling growth, diversification and new business generation.
• Provide 24x7x365 technical operations support for MasterCard’s global infrastructure; with focus on minimizing impact to Customers and internal users.
• Monitor the infrastructure, and be a key stakeholder in MasterCard Incident and Change Management processes.
• Regularly perform data analysis to determine MasterCard’s performance and identify areas of improvement.
• Have you worked in a control center environment?
• Do you like to triage and drive events to resolution?
• Do you like to interact with Customers, vendors, and support teams on a global scale?
• Execute Incident, Change, and Problem Management processes.
• Perform effective vendor management techniques to ensure forward-progress managed Incidents.
• Monitor the performance of traffic, systems, and central site processing, addressing anomalies detected.
• Conduct quarterly Release and patch rollout for European authorization system
• Route central site and customer traffic as necessary to minimize downtime and impact to the brand and business.
All About You
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Intermediate-level knowledge of routing, switching, tunneling, and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).
• Expert -level ability to perform post-event analysis.
• Demonstrates the ability to function in 4 of the following disciplines: UNIX, Mainframe, Production Control, File Transfer, Single-Message, Dual-Message, or Network), and has intermediate-level understanding in at least 3 areas.
• Intermediate UNIX scripting and tool monitoring, JCL, MVS, batch scheduling, knowledge of tandem technology.
• Effective problem and troubleshooting skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective organization skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.