The RBMN Specialist is responsible for proactively leading all aspects of content development, programming, communications (and production management). They will understand how to build an audience and are responsible for growing engagement by driving more people, more often and longer on our owned (redbull.com & Red Bull TV) and managed 3rd party (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, snapchat, etc.) channels. They will be responsible for providing media & content expertise to complement and evolve the local organization’s marketing mix in partnership with Brand, Sports and Culture Marketing. The RBMN Specialist leads the activation plans for Sports/Culture and (media) projects, as well as Product initiatives and takes full responsibility for earned media activation, via influencer amplification and relationship building.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
- • Ability to think strategically on how to build audience engagement and position Marketing and Media initiatives to guarantee message pull-through to our target audience via media
- • Is a story seeker that identifies year-around stories with a true media potential
- • Knows how to set an authentic and credible content strategy in the sports, culture and entertainment space while surprising with new categories to deliver beyond our traditional topic fields
- • Understands different strengths and weaknesses of partner platforms and utilizes them to maximize engagement
- • Understands and educates the organization on media consumers and their constantly changing consumption behaviors
- • Proven leadership qualities and presentation skills
- • Very equipped to build relations in all fields of media, digital platforms and entertainment
- • An agile, team player that knows how to get the work done
- • Works with passion and has high affinity with the world of sports and culture.
- • University degree
- Fluency in local language and English (verbal & written)
- Travel up to: 25%