To strengthen our Financial Services team, we are looking for:
Junior and Senior Management Consultants
who want to play a leading role in the (digital) transformation of our clients. We work in international multi-disciplinary teams to deliver the best end result for our clients, from idea to benefit realisation. We are expanding our team with consultants that have a broad range of skills and experience in strategy, marketing, digital, IT, risk and project management and who will be part of our small and agile client teams.
Scope of the role
Participating in (and leading) work streams of multidisciplinary PA and client teams, the main purpose of the role is to be part of (and lead) strategic analysis and delivery projects for our clients. This will involve managing stakeholders and managing (organisational) change which is often the result of our strategy work. Independent of seniority, Consultants will be responsible for initiating and supporting sales and other business development activities, and contribute to thought leadership to display our knowledge in the Financial Services sector. More senior consultants will be able to show they are a keen observer of the radical changes in the financial markets and developments such as Fintech within payments, lending, credit and remit markets amongst the increasing spectrum of banking that is coming to the masses. Participation in forums, panels and other extra-curricular activities in these areas will be considered a pre. You understand the increasing pervasiveness of technology from a financial perspective and what it means both to clients as well as consumers.
Personal and professional qualities and background
• 3 to 15 year of solid business and/or consulting, change and project management experience and an active network and experience within financial services, banking, insurance and pension providers
• Analytical thinker, proven by an academic background - an engineering degree / beta profile would be an advantage - but with strong planning and implementation skills and the ability to switch from a hands-on to a hands-off approach given the business situation
• You understand the increasing pervasiveness of technology from a financial perspective and what it means both to clients as well as consumers
• Driving projects creatively, supporting clients to find new ways to success and making client projects a joy
• Change management, stakeholder and influencing skills, ability to make the change happen, organisational sensitivity
• Ability to build bridges across operating groups and leaders, and go beyond the company and interact with customers and colleagues in different roles
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication (in Dutch and English), presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
• Expert in either / or Strategic Analysis, Digital, Marketing, Risk, IT, Operations (Operational Excellence)
• Dynamic, energetic and proactive attitude, with clear business ideas and vision, strong appetite for achievement
• Willingness to work abroad as PA is an international consulting firm
We Make the Difference
PA is a consulting, technology and innovation firm. We define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals worldwide. This principle has remained the cornerstone of our ethos since 1943 - and it continues to underpin everything we do. Our clients choose us because we challenge convention to find the solutions that really work - in practice, not just on paper. Then we roll up our sleeves and get the job done.
At PA we don’t just believe in making a difference. We believe in making the difference.
Our 2,500 people are experts in a wide range of industries and we bring in specialists from across our firm to ensure our clients receive the best service. Our specific expertise is in energy and utilities, financial services, health, life sciences, consumer and manufacturing, government, defence and security, transport and logistics.
We operate globally from our principal offices in the Americas, Europe, the Nordics, the Gulf and Asia Pacific.