This growing national law firm who is based in the CBD, has a strong focus on creating a healthy work-life balance and is actively engaged with giving back to the community.
As a full-time Legal Office Assistant, your role will be to provide support to the operations and front office team. This will be a busy, varied, and active position dealing with people at all levels within the firm.
In this role your main responsibilities will include:
• Daily sorting and distributing incoming & outgoing mail
• Collecting and distributing internal mail
• Ordering stationery and staff kitchen supplies
• Photocopying, scanning and other tasks, such as binding and collating documents
• Managing the security card register
• Outside clerk rounds
• Building management contact point including maintenance requests and general facilities management tasks
• Organising couriers
• Assisting and providing cover for Reception as required
• Boardroom/Meeting room and Video Conference set up
• Assisting the information technology support team with IT hardware set up and maintenance
• Other administrative tasks as directed
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Be an enthusiastic and energetic team player
• Demonstrate basic computer skills
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Ability to prioritise workload
DON'T DELAY..! Please click "APPLY" or call Kim Padmore at people2people on 6160 6201.
All applications are strictly confidential.