Well established and successful Bendigo business
Attractive salary on offer with flexibility for the right person
Full-time permanent role | Mon-Fri | 8am-4pm
Your new company
Our client is a successful locally owned Bendigo business that offers clients throughout Central Victoria transportation and crane services. They operate across a huge range of industries and applications from mining and heavy equipment, precast and structural steel erection to all areas of domestic lifting.
Your new role
This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of the office/business and requires an experienced Office Manager with well-developed administration, communication, and organisational skills to be able to carry out their role and oversee three office-based staff members.
Your daily duties will be :
- Processing weekly payroll and superannuation payments.
- Accounts payable and receivable, invoicing, reconciliations, cashflow management and forecasting.
- Human Resource duties including the administration of employment contracts, inductions and answering queries.
- Management of worker cover payments and claims including the development of RTW plans.
- Management of compliance applications and registration of subcontractors.
- Identify and implement systems and policies for business efficiency.
- Ordering & maintaining stock levels of stationery and consumables.
- Assist Managers with general administrative functions including coordinating client meetings.
- Answer overflow telephone and reception duties as required.
What you will need to succeed:
- Human resource and payroll expertise including experience in maintaining and creating staff records, employment contracts and weekly payroll processing.
- Strong administrative, organisational, and attention to detail skills.
- High level of Computer literacy with Office 365, MS Word and Excel and QuickBooks or similar.
- Superior verbal and written communication skill and the ability to engage with a wide range of people.
- Minimum three-five years’ experience.
What you will get in return
- Opportunity to work for a well-established and successful company.
- Attractive salary on offer.
- Balanced hours of 8 am - 4 pm Monday to Friday.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a Police Check.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email firstname.lastname@example.org