Garda Capital Partners (Garda) is a multi-billion dollar alternative investment firm with over 17 years of experience deploying relative value strategies across fixed income markets for institutional investors. Garda has offices in Minneapolis, New York City, Geneva, Copenhagen, and Singapore.
Garda has an opening in its Geneva office for an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant, supporting the head of the office.
Essential functions will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support for the head of the office.
- Ensure clients and other visitors experience a professional, welcoming and friendly reception, both in person and on the phone. Responsible for answering the Garda main phone lines and directing calls as appropriate.
- Manage office operational needs (liaise with building management, heating/cooling/cleaning needs; general office upkeep and maintenance) coordinate and monitor repair needs for copier/furniture etc.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail and deliveries. Coordinate and manage outgoing mail services or shipping.
- Coordinate the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office & breakroom supplies.
- Process, reconcile, and verification of credit card statements, expenses and vendor invoices.
- Provide coordination and logistical support for meetings (assist with scheduling, room reservations, video requirements, meeting materials/presentation prep, catering).
- Manage the conference room calendar, meeting requests and catering requests for the office.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent (Bachelor or Associate Degree preferred)
- Previous administrative/office support experience in a corporate environment
- Strong communications skills – both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task appropriately
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Self-starter, able to work in a highly dynamic environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent telephone etiquette and demonstrated ability to deal professionally with a variety of people at all levels internally and externally
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate