Assistant Manager: 3 – 6 Years in IT business, Project Management, Internal Audit, Quality or other related functions.
Manager: 6+ Years experience
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or
- BE or equivalent with MBA – Finance Stream
- CISA or DISA would be added advantage
- Finance Knowledge a must
- SAP Knowledge and practice a plus
- Prior Experience in Information Security audits would be plus
- Analytical mindset with sharpness of details a key trait
- Skills: IT Security, Data Security Consulting, ISO27001, Quality Assurance
) Be part of audit team/lead Information security and Technology audits 5-6 in a year
- b) Be part of co-ordination team to work with external experts in carrying out Cyber Defense audits
- c) Be part of audit teams to analyse the exception output to make meaningful Inference, observations and process changes
Facility & Front Desk Management
- Handling incoming Calls and Messages and routing appropriately
- Visitor and Client handling and directing them accordingly
- Managing Conference/Meeting Rooms Booking, Allocation and upkeep
- Security Access – Issuing of New cards, validity extensions, tracking etc.
- Day to Day Administration of the office
- Draft Office Procedures & Systems and ensure smooth Office Operations through coordinated Office Activities and Schedules in consultation with the Office Manager
- Along with the Office Manager, represent the International Operations team at the location for co-ordination required within functions/ any site related reporting, concerns or escalation
- Support location Office Manager to monitor Annual Maintenance Contract Calendar and follow up for office related AMC Renewal
- Support location Office Manager on with Building Management Upkeep & Maintenance activities as well other Utility Services and follow-up for Job Completion
- Support location Office Manager with all Office Administrative tasks
Mail & Inventory Management
- Post & Courier: Incoming and outgoing : tracking and sending
- Stationeries – Support location Office Manager with purchase, distribution and tracking
- Support location Office Manager to Monitor and control Security Measures within the office
Vendor Management & Invoicing
- Support location Office Manager on Identification, Tie up & Management of Vendors for Printing, Stationary, Equipment Maintenance & Courier Services etc., and their performance monitoring
- Support location Office Manager with verifying invoices and sending to finance team for payment processing
- Support location Office Manager to provide basic clerical support in a variety of administrative settings like filing, data entry and mass mailers, greeting cards, collaterals, etc.
- Support location Office Manager on Coordinating Meeting lunch arrangements and other logistics for CEO’s Desk
Note: The JD above is not exhaustive in nature; however, elaborates on most of the activities in these areas in General.
- practical experience in all responsibilities of Office management
- Graduation preferred
- at least 5 yrs of experience in an international company, preferably in IT companies
- Ability to empathize and understand perspectives of others
- Experienced in managing multiple requests and ability to multi task
- Business fluency in English and French
- good knowledge of Microsoft tools like MSOutlook, Powerpoint, Excel required.