At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
We are looking for a bright onboarding product specialist to onboard customers and provide enterprise level technical support to our customers. This technician will gather the requirements via phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required and provide the best in class implementation/adoption services of the product.
● Collaborate with colleagues at all levels throughout the entire organisation to find the answers you seek
● Provide product training and product demonstrations to customers during the engagement
● Ability to granulate a problem and suggest the best solution to address the customer needs
● Take complete ownership of providing the best possible customer experience and guide them through product adoption
● Ability to quickly adapt to the environment and resonate with fair knowledge in Freshworks suit of products
● Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer concerns thereby minimising account churn risk.
● Need to spend time to understand the business use case and how customers use Freshworks products to meet their needs
● Educate & empower customers to become better Freshworks users
● Ensure to capture the utilization and drive the engagement within deadlines
● Minimum of 1-4 years’ experience in the software/tech industry
● Experience in implementation of CRM/ITSM/ERP products is preferred or working experience in these products
● Basic understanding of the technology and programming concepts
● Fast learner and can pick up new technologies
● Good communication skills and written skills
● Willing to work in the allocated shifts.
● Capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems
● High Customer Focus
Good to haves:
● 1+ years’ experience in Customer Success / Customer Support / Pre-sales within an enterprise software organisation
● Knowledge of SaaS business model, SaaS technologies, and related applications
● Experience with ITSM and ITIL a big plus
● Proven time management skills in a dynamic support environment
● A background in technology.