- Provide a sequence of service for all test takers once they have entered their exam through the exam submission and logging out process.
- Responsible for the service levels and monitoring of all test takers as they complete their exams online.
- Maintain the integrity of the exam process as committed to with all institution partners.
- Partners with all operation support teams to further assist test takers and institutions in the event of technical challenges or any other issue that prevents the ability to complete a scheduled exam
Monitor the test taker as the exam is taken (40%)
- Ensure all exam notes and rules are followed as prescribed by the institution and ProctorU.
- Monitor the test taker to ensure no academic breaches or violation of exam rules take place.
- Be available to test takers if any questions arise during the proctoring session.
Handle the log-out of test taker exam (30%)
- Review all exam submission parameters as prescribed by the institution and ProctorU and ensure that they are completed.
- Witness the completion and submission of exams.
- Complete close-out procedures and witness the logging out of test takers.
Communicate the details of the proctoring session (15%)
- Log all notes, observations and any specific details of the session as necessary in the exam schedule program.
- Report any occurrences that require an incident report to the Quality Control team, as necessary.
- Notify a manager of all occurrences from a proctored session as required by the institution and ProctorU.
Uphold all standards, policies and laws pertaining to the proctoring function (10%)
- Follow all standards of performance as required by ProctorU.
- Follow all policies as defined in the ProctorU Employee Handbook.
- Uphold the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act as required by the U.S. Department of Education.
Non-essential functions: (5%)
- Perform other duties, special projects and other responsibilities as assigned by ProctorU leadership.
- Maintain good working relationships and open lines of communication with all other departments.
- Ensure a safe, pleasant and comfortable work environment for all test takers and employees.
- Required strong eye for detail
- Requires excellent multi-task abilities as all tasks are time-sensitive
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with customers and employees through all available mediums (verbal, electronic and written). Second language is desirable
- Ability to be responsive, resources and adept at problem-resolution
- Ability to achieve positive satisfaction results from customers and employees
- Flexibility of schedule is strongly preferred
- Excellent Communication skills
- Above average customer centric skillset
- Initiative and problem-solving abilities