As part of our expansion and readiness to go live later this year, we are now hiring a junior level DevOps / Live Ops Enigineer to work with our DevOps team in Hong Kong.
- Work to integrate, automate and support the organisation’s AWS configuration management system
- Maintain a strict adherence to policies and procedures related to Configuration Management
- Maintain and support dynamically scalable, highly available, highly reliable and fault-tolerant environments on AWS
- Work with developers and operations to build a cohesive, responsive, and highly manageable AWS environment.
- Automate deployment of standard environments to support rapid expansion of the business to new regions.
- Assists in diagnosing and solving production issues in Linux environment
- Support maintenance releases, go-lives and troubleshooting calls.
- Work closely with security team and IT admin to provide support on routine tasks
- Recommends alternative processes and solutions.
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet the customer’s changing business needs.
- Experience with performing support and administrative tasks within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Infrastructure provisioning tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- Experience working with Linux operating systems
- Experience with build & deploy tools (Git, BitBucket, CodePipeline)
- Proficient in scripting and one or more programming languages (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Experience in monitoring and logging tools such as ELK and Prometheus
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Basic knowledge of networking (TCP/IP)
Can you work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines? If so, you can expect excellent benefits and package, along with a great startup culture and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Please continue with your application