Directly responsible for the project’s RC Verification process to ensure compliance towards the clients and project requirements such as to EU Product Directives, Danish Executive Orders, MOTS, MODES, Essential Safety Requirements, Verification schemes and Performance standards..
- Perform verification works and associated activities as applicable to each item, equipment, assemblies, vendor packages, system, modules and platforms, in accordance to the required Product and EU Directives, Danish Executive Orders and Essential Safety requirements.
- Verify and review of the relevant Vendor and project’s documents, drawings, reports and records in compliance to and as required by PED, ATEX directives, LVD, Machinery Directive, EMC, etc., relevant Danish EO in line with the verification schemes & performance standards.
- Perform electrical and mechanical (non-electrical) verification to applicable equipment.
- Verify and review of hazardous area classification zones and drawings.
- Verify and review of Vendor / Supplier ATEX registers and project’s main ATEX register in compliance to the verification schemes.
- Prepare and perform verification of the required documents (including intrinsically safe (IS) calculations, and associated drawings (loop, heat tracing, etc.) comprising the Hazardous Area Verification Dossiers (HAVD).
- Perform verification and audit inspection (EX-010 competent) to safety-critical equipment especially the critical rating 1 (CR 1) Vendor packages, and yard installations.
- Carry out PED and Piping verification internal for McDermott and yard deliverables.
- Provide input and advice to matters concerning compliance to EU regulations and DNVGL standards, Maersk Oil/ TOTAL’s MOTS and MODES.
- Provide support and assist the Regulatory Compliance Manager for any other ad-hoc tasks and relevant works as
necessary and when required by the projects.
Basic Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Valid certificate to CompEx 12, CompEx 1 ~ 4, IECEx 01 ~ 10
- Experience in similar role (10 Years +).
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.