Security Operations Engineer
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 8.30am-6.00pm
Working Location: Pasir Panjang
- Project Environment: Endpoint protection, detection and response (EPP and EDR), and data loss prevention (DLP) solution in Windows laptop environment.
- Benefits: 17days of leave, medical insurance coverage, $250 dental
- Work with different product teams to
- Implement, rollout and operate EPP, EDR and DLP configurations and policies for Windows laptop;
- Integrate with other components such as endpoint management, security information and event management (SIEM)
- Review, update and fine-tune EPP and EDR configurations to reduce false positive, increase security posture and improve user experience
- Review, update and fine-tune DLP policies to improve user experience and align to organization policy
- Review, update and fine-tune security controls in endpoints to enhance security posture
- Resolve issues in end-user computing devices (EUCD) expediently
- Perform day to day operation tasks, scheduled change requests, troubleshooting and maintenance of the EPP, EDR and DLP solution
- Detect, classify, escalate and report incidents to various stakeholders in timely manner
- Monitor EPP and EDR alerts and perform analysis and investigation of cybersecurity alerts and perform containment and remediation of the incidents
- Monitor and respond to DLP alerts
- Work with vendors to resolve EPP, EDR and DLP product issues
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for continuous improvements
- Minimum education qualification: Diploma in Information Technology / Information System / Information Security / Computer Engineering
- Preferable 2 years or more in Cybersecurity and Information Security experience in support and administration of EPP, EDR and DLP
- Good knowledge of Endpoint Protection Platform and Endpoint Detection Response to protect endpoint from malware, detect and respond to malicious or anomalous activities
- Good knowledge of Data Loss Prevention to classify and protect organization data
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills for resolving issues quickly
- Positive working attitude and team player
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting "J37469" in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781
Your application will be forwarded to email@example.com
Please review all application instructions before applying.