What Disperse does
Ever wondered how skyscrapers like Crown Sydney or Australia 108 get built? Disperse uses AI and computer vision to revolutionise the construction of iconic buildings around the world, such as the upcoming 22 Bishopsgate - soon to be the UK's second tallest building.
Come join a creative, conscientious and proudly diverse community of AI researchers, software engineers, architects and designers dedicated to helping build the skylines of tomorrow!
We are looking for a dedicated and organised Senior Operations Associate to set up and oversee the day to day work of our site scanning operations in Sydney and Melbourne. We need a bold, action-oriented problem solver with people management or team lead experience.
You will be responsible for hiring and coordinating our freelance scanners, and for ensuring that everything we do is streamlined, and operating like a well-oiled machine.
This role places you at the forefront of our day-to-day operations, giving you responsibility and ownership for our Australian operations from day one. You’ll be responsible for building and then scaling our operations while maintaining and improving on aggressive quality and efficiency metrics.
Some of the work that you will be doing includes:
- Managing our team of freelance site scanners, assuring that we deliver on time and with the highest level of quality
- Coordinating recruitment and onboarding of new site scanners in line with project growth
- Liaising with internal teams to make sure information is communicated swiftly and efficiently
- Ensuring that new projects are onboarded while maintaining a high level of accuracy throughout existing projects
- Monitoring progress across all projects and solving potential issues
- Contributing to the development and evolution of our processes and ways of working
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 3 to 5 years of professional experience in operations or process management.
- Thrive at solving problems quickly and keep cool in stressful situations
- Be proactive at finding and solving problems
- Excel at cross-functional teamwork & communication
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be analytical with a desire to measure outcomes
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Be eligible to work in Australia. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
In addition, it is useful but not essential, if:
- You have previous experience in the construction industry, either in Australia or internationally
- You have previous experience in a startup environment
- You are available to start in September
- Salary of AU$65,000 to AU$80,000 per annum depending on experience
- Friendly, open and transparent culture
- You'll get to join a passionate startup with proven traction on its scaling journey
- Flexible working hours / ability to work from home
- 20 days' holiday plus New South Wales Public Holidays