Operations is at the heart of our business, ensuring the lights are kept on. The team is responsible for establishing systems and processes so incredibly seamless that Beam users are ensured unrivalled efficiency, safety and top-notch service.
The Operations Associate is responsible for the support and success of Beam's operations. You will be in a high performing team responsible for ensuring our platforms are available to the public. The role demands great technical depth, principled thinking, a stubborn refusal to settle, bold innovation, and a mentality of starting with the user and working backwards. The ideal candidate is highly operational, highly entrepreneurial, and is obsessed with empowering our users.
What you do :
Who you are :
Join us to be part of the urban mobility and sustainable transportation revolution!
We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, cutting-edge technology, barriers to overcome, problems to solve. If you are one to lead the charge, smash through barriers and create positive impact, we want to talk to you!
At Beam, we offer:
• Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in cities
• Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
• Flexible and inspiring workplace with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers
• Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours and even unlimited days off
• Your choice of a MacBook or Windows laptop
• Comprehensive remuneration package and benefits
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity employer, dedicated to providing an inclusive, open and diverse work environment. All are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorisations.