We are hiring Sr. HR Operations Coordinator for Ahmedabad location. This person will be primarily responsible for Employee data & document management, Leave & attendance records, new hire orientations as well as employee benefits. Kindly refer below details:-
Title: Sr. HR Operations Coordinator
Location: Ahmedabad (Remote work possible)
- A Bachelor’s or a post graduate degree from an accredited institution, with a focus in Human Resources Management or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-4 years of experience in HR support/administration/shared services
- Nice to have: Specialized knowledge in HR-Ops or broader knowledge across HR functions
Must have skills:
- Organizational skills, Time management
- Excellent communication, Multi-Tasking & Problem solving
- Proficient in MS Office tools, Change management
Nice to have skills:
- Coaching, Mentoring.
- Strategic thinking
- Eagerness to learn and execute, Team player & Self-directed and motivated
- Action orientation and comfortable with fast paced and rapidly changing work environment
- Approachable and attentive & Champion of organizational values and behaviors.
- Courageous to speak up & Attention to details
- Oversee the new hire orientation activities and program.
- Oversee benefits enrollment process, act as tier 2 POC.
- Own Payroll and full & final inputs process.
- Own the merit increase letter processes – salary increase letter preparation and distribution, HR system updates
- Monitor the absence management process and update relevant tools with all details related to PTOs along with WFM. Own the year end PTO encashment activity
- Manage accuracy of employee data in all relevant systems.
- Manage HR queries; takes a lead on complex escalations and resolves them effectively
- Direct employees to our knowledge management system
- Answer employee queries via phone and email
- Act as specialist to answer location-specific questions
- Appropriately escalate questions to other HR teams, People Relations or Payroll when required
- Serve as curator for updates to HR knowledge base pages
- Ensure compliance with local regulations related to employees’ management.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality in all areas of responsibility
- Keep informed on changes in policies or programs that may affect employees
- Makes recommendations and drive continuous improvement of processes and programs to bring efficiency
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Payroll, HR, Document Management, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Technology