We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitize business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
We empower the digital business that makes our clients successful in the new digital reality. Our holistic e-Commerce and cloud operations principals make dev-ops power the business processes in our projects.
- As DevOps engineer for security, you will be operating, maintaining, and improving enterprise security services and applications for B2B clients.
- Your work will ensure security and compliance in the e-commerce solution built in a complex cloud infrastructure setup.
- You would be protecting client assets and strengthening our security competence by using the cloud service provider’ security technologies and add-ons designed for the customer’s specific needs.
- You will be responsible for implementing security policies into configuration settings to detect and prevent security problems.
- You will also support compliance topics by implementing security-as code and compliance as code in the automation frameworks and deployment processes.
- You will be expected to respond to incidents, support on problems, execute changes and be part of a project to improve or reengineer the security functions of cloud platforms.
Who you are:
We are looking for dev-ops experts that understand security needs and want to reach the next level of security automation and give meaning to buzzwords dev-sec-ops.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with installation, configuration and management of Linux and Cloud systems
- Experience in public clouds like AWS/GCP/Azure
- Advanced knowledge of scripting and automation with web API’s and microservices - python prefered
- Experience in ELK, Cloud-Trails, Greylog, Cloud-Watch will be an added advantage
- Operational knowledge and/or certifications for cloud-security services and tools will be an added advantage
- Know-How with IT-Security and Compliance enforcement is an added advantage
- Efficiently use and develop automation scripts as needed to lower operational overhead for your daily routine task is an advantage
- Prior experience in using Jira/Confluence/Code-Repositories or any other task- and documentation management tools is an advantage
- Hands on experience in cloud provisioning tools like Terraform/CloudFormation will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience with Docker/Kubernetes will be an added advantage
- Experience with setup/configuration of logging and auditing in cloud environments will be an added advantage
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment will be an advantage
- You must have a strong technical aptitude and an organized, process driven work ethic.
- You have strong written and verbal communications skills and a track record for providing high customer satisfaction.
- You must be willing to work in shifts.
Why join Mindcurv?
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. We’re always on the lookout for people who know their stuff and want to collaborate on tomorrow’s digital solutions. Our workplaces feel good, because they’re filled with good people.
Join a collaborative environment and work with the latest technologies. We’ll grow your career and provide a great workplace with flexible hours.
If you agree with our philosophy and share our values, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!