105,000 unique individuals work at Novartis, all with different needs and aspirations, aligned to a single inspirational purpose: to Reimagine Medicine for millions of patients around the world!
The Cell Therapy Customer Operations Manager will execute a first in class order management, physician and patient care hub for Cell and Gene Therapy in Region Europe. In coordination with local country teams, Regional supply chain and selected external Partners, the Cell Therapy Customer Operations Manager ensures a seamless process from product ordering to infusion.
The position is responsible for enhancing the customer experience by executing a customer centric approach to operations management by executing support programs to healthcare professionals (both at infusion centers and from referring institutions), to patients and caregivers to provide a white glove service in context of treatment. The CGT Customer Operations Manager engages at the nexus between the manufacturing, supply functions and patient/physician facing commercial and medical teams and is responsible for guaranteeing the timely and safe delivery of modified cells to patients.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Executing the first Novartis and first in class unique HCP (Healthcare Practitioner), Patient and caregiver Customer Services hub for in Region Europe, to manage both commercial and clinical cases
• Supporting hospital accounts across Europe in the order management process with coordination of the required logistics and delivering best-in-class customer services
• Independently drive resolution for customers by collaborating with cross functional teams and communicating with leadership as necessary
• Work cross-functionally with the country teams, Apheresis operations, supply chain, manufacturing sites, quality assurance, legal, regulatory, marketing and medical teams to ensure that the Customer Service Center delivers against the need of our customers (both external and internal).
• Provide customer service support in handling inbound customer inquiries, including telephone, email, and fax and conduct outbound follow-up telephone calls to ensure timely and accurate communication of information to our customers
• Implement value adding customer services to HCPs, patients and caregivers to improve their customer experience and to differentiate Novartis from competition whilst proactively working on customer satisfaction and collecting feedback, insights, and identify opportunities for improvement
• HCP point of contact for medical / technical information or side effect management and effectively identifies and processes Potential Adverse Events in accordance to Novartis training and processes
Cell Therapy Customer Operations Manager (80-100%*)
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in Science and/or Medical or Business (Bachelor’s Degree Minimum)
• Scientific background
• Fluency in minimum three of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish and English
• Experience in one of the following areas; Key account management, Medical device key sales/account management, Medical or MSL manager experience or Customer service management
• It is fundamental for the candidate to have a demonstrated ability to engage on deeply medical topics with confidence while balancing a customer oriented mindset
• Project management demonstrated experience, with ability to manage several projects in parallel as well as excellent ability to engage internal and external stakeholders at all
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
*Some restrictions on flexible working options may apply and will be discussed during interview if applicable
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
Novartis Pharma AG