Winc is a workplace support company. We source, package and deliver everything a workplace needs to work across office essentials, furniture, safety equipment and complex technology solutions.
Our vision is to actively contribute to the success of every worker, learner and carer in the country, every day. That means everything from helping children around the country to reach their full potential by having the right tools to support their learning, to enabling Australian workers to perform their best whatever they do, wherever they are.
As our DC Operations Manager, you will plan, direct, manage and improve the operational capacity of our Distribution Centre in Tasmania. With a focus on safety, excellent customer service, cost efficiency and your 12 team members, you will lead all aspects of the DCs strategically and operationally.
So, what will you do?
- Drive the strategic direction of the DC in line with Winc’s values
- Provide strong, visible and consistent leadership in line with Winc’s goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain appropriate relationships with the customers to facilitate the successful accomplishment of company objectives and performance indicators
- Ensure strong working relationships are maintained with Sales, Supply Chain Planning, Customer Service and Transport Leadership teams
- Actively promote a safe environment for everyone daily by ensuring safety initiatives are implemented and celebrate safety achievements
- Deliver the site-related aspects of Winc’s HSEQ Plan 2020 and ensure compliance with all safety and WHS policies, regulations and procedures
- Ensure contractual service KPIs and obligations are understood by the team and are always met through effective process control, inventory accuracy and labour coordination
- Develop budgets with clear performance targets, support and communicate commercial KPIs
- Foster a high-performance culture & ensure all Operations team members understand their contribution to business performance
- Proven success in a similar leadership role and demonstrated a hands-on leadership experience in similar warehousing and logistics operations
- Demonstrated turnaround experience in a high volume, SKU-level pick and parcel environment
- Strong commercial acumen in budget development and commercial awareness
- Intermediate MS Office skills along with strong and adaptable communication skills
- WMS, labour management and TMS experience
- Demonstrated thought leadership ability with critical analysis and decision-making skills
- Proven project management skills, commercial acumen and managing key stakeholders
- Strong influencing skills and ability to make and execute effective decisions
- Knowledge of state legislation for OH&S and Industrial Relations
- Minimum Diploma level qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. logistics, warehousing, supply chain) – preferred
At Winc, inclusiveness is highly valued. We believe we are ‘better and smarter together’ and know that a unique combination of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences in our people is a major contributor to our collective success. The only thing missing is you!
To Apply: Send your resume to the Winc People Team by selecting ‘Apply’ and following the prompts.
No Recruitment Agencies – We have this one covered!
Copyright 2017 Winc Australia ABN 94000728398 All rights reserved.