CoreMedia is the content management and experience orchestration engine behind today’s most iconic online brands. Global B2C companies and B2B firms run their world-class digital experiences with CoreMedia for more than 20 years. We are looking for talents who have the attitude and determination to want to make a difference. Working at CoreMedia is about working on exciting projects, for international customers, at global locations, with 170 great colleagues in order to shape the digital world. Be iconic – join our Team!
What you do
- Accountable for the end to end marketing technology stack including implementation, integration(s) and day to day operation
- Responsible for the design and implementation of technology and related processes for global B2B sales, marketing and lead management
- Scaling and improvement of lead management processes independently and cross-functionally
- Development of reports and analyses, presenting your results across all hierarchical levels
- Define KPIs and implement a reporting structure and tooling as well as a control function in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency
- Drive strong marketing strategies and availing opportunities that will lead to sales enablement and marketing alignment
- Drive marketing database strategies, analyzing gaps in business data, consumer acquisition strategies, and data quality practices
- Leading GDPR requirements across all marketing and sales efforts
- Keeping an eye out in the market for new practices and technologies that will improve and optimize the marketing department’s performance
- Work closely with the sales department and SDR Practice in activities regarding the flow of leads
What you can offer
- 10 years+ experience working in Marketing, with at least four years of relevant professional experience in a comparable position in an agile environment
- Very strong technical experience across core marketing tooling, data analysis and GDPR
- Experience in designing and developing lead management processes, in particular with Salesforce, and Hubspot as the major Sales & Marketing systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a drive to collaborate with cross-functional teams internally, externally, and around the world
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and planning skills and experience in change management
- Analytical, conceptual competence, technical understanding, a strong customer orientation
- High level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and German
- Flexibility, readiness to work with different time zones and willingness to travel
What we offer
- A dynamic, collaborative, team-based culture where your ideas are always welcome
- A flexible, agile and friendly workplace environment with great colleagues and regular company events
- The opportunity to pick up responsibility rapidly and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Appreciation of your professional expertise and commitment
- A centrally located office in the heart of Hamburg
- Hackathons, table football tournaments, OpenSpaces, the possibility of taking a sabbatical, regular get-togethers and a HVV ProfiCard (free public Transport)
We’d love to talk to you. Apply today with your CV including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Astrid on +49 40 325 587 602 or email@example.com or check our careers page.
Please note that only candidates holding a valid work permit for the European Union at the time the application is submitted can be considered.
Ihre Bewerbung wird an firstname.lastname@example.org weitergeleitet
Bitte lesen Sie alle Hinweise zur Bewerbung, bevor Sie sich bewerben.