Who are we?
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 25 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re given freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today already serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 200 Spendeskers work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
Choose positivity - We’re all owners - Go for it boldly and without fear of failure - Be kind, humble & trustworthy - Proactively seek out ways to grow - Always run the extra mile
As Revenue Operations you'll be responsible to accelerate growth and provide more predictable revenue by unifying and optimizing the processes that generate revenue across our markets.
We are therefore looking for a Revenue Operations Manager who can bring Sales Expertise as she/he already scaled a sales organization from 70 to 150 and so can help us predict the future..
How are you going to work ? By managing in your routine 2 axis:
- The Project Axis : It consists of ensuring that we improve the efficiency of each person in the revenue teams over the medium or long term through process improvements.
- The Run Axis : It consists of making sure that the functional teams do not have any blockers or requests preventing them from doing their daily work.
On the project axis, you will work hand in hand with your squad to cover the 4 pillars necessary for success :
- Operations & Process Optimization
- Insights & Sales Strategy
- Enablement & Performance
- Tools & Architecture
Scope of ownership
1. Work with the team to build new processes & acquisition strategies.
- Responsible for improving process, reporting and enablement for our Channels & Partnership Channel.
- Support the evolution & integrity of our selling methods across our markets and channels.
- Support the implementation and ongoing effective use of new technology stack pieces alongside our Operations Tools Administrator.
2. Work with the team to optimize & scale our current sales process
- Maintain alongside our Data Analysts and Finance Ops our revenue capacity model, with current data on sales performance, CS performance, ramp times, etc.
- Ensure a robust, clean data foundation in our tools that consistently and accurately captures the information needed to support revenue strategy & execution.
- Work with HR Ops in the development, implementation and administration of compensation process, procedures and communication.
3. Work with the team to develop your cross-scope expertise
- Work alongside our Revenue Enablement Manager to allow new hire to hit their target
- Reinforce and contribute to the shared feedback loops to encourage innovation from the field.
- Explore in the first 6 months the other areas of the funnel (Marketing,CS) by contributing to projects.
P.S: Here are some of our acquisition tools: Hubspot, Salesforce, Salesloft, Gainsight, Looker, Intercom, 360Learning,...
- Strong Analytical Profile with the ability to see beyond the numbers to create sound decision-making.
- Strong communication skills, proactively communicate across locations and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Proven experience with systems/tools utilized for sales operations processes such as Salesforce, Salesloft, Hubspot,...
- High attention to detail, strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Taking ownership and help acquisition efforts on his scope
- Proactivity, autonomy, enthusiasm
- Intelligent - quick learner, ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- A previous experience in data management is a plus (Excel Expert, SQL is a plus)
The perfect match
- 3+ year in a Sales Ops Position
- 1+ year in a Analyst position
- Data Driven
- Industry with a complex sales cycle
Why should you apply?
- Key time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary package and equity
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Brand new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- Free tea, coffee and snacks in the office
- Gifts powered by Briq, our internal virtual currency
- Thursday socials with the team
- Bi-annual offsite trips