Our client, OZ Wine and Beverage Pty Ltd is a South Australia based company which exports Australian products. The company also manufacturing and export non-alcoholic grape juice.
Our Chief export target for these products is China and throughout the Asian Market.
The company source more than 10 varieties of red wines from the famous wine region of South Australia. OZ Wine and Beverage also currently sources local grape juice while owing its own brand of non-alcoholic dark and white grape juices. Through a relatively new company, it already has customers across over 10 provinces in China.
The company is looking for a full time Export Operations Manager who will report to the Board of Directors and be responsible for managing the Company's expansion plans by developing new export avenues throughout China and adding export products to the current operation.
· Reporting to Board
· Focus on managing export business and driving expansion plans to China
Export Operations Manager who will report to the Board of Directors will be responsible for managing the Company's expansion plans by developing new export revenues throughout China and adding export products to the current operation.
The role is based in Adelaide but may include interstate and overseas travel. Proven past experience in the following areas, in a similar role, is required.
Key duties and responsibilities
· Experience planning, controlling and coordinating exports for a business entity
· Sourcing and managing products for export
· Demonstrated success in developing and implementing business expansion plans
· Experience identifying new business opportunities within China
· The preparation of sales reports and forecasts
· Overseeing day to day business operations within an export environment
· Negotiating with buyers and suppliers
· Experience with export regulatory and statutory requirements in Australia and China, including AQIS etc
· Preparation of exporting documentation and coordination of freight for export
· Undertake other task required by the company
Skills and Attribute require
· Formal degree in business management or marketing
· At least 3 years of working experiences in similar role experience in importing and exporting role desirable
· Fluent in Both English and Chinese
· Knowledge and familiarity with the business market in China
· Degree of reporting and analytical skills
· Good personal and negotiation skills
· Willingness to travel interstates and internationally
Salary $56,000 per annum + Superannuation