Job Description SummaryAs a Lean Ops Manager, you will provide analytical expertise to Asia parts operations by supporting and driving projects/initiatives to drive logistic, fulfillment, Inventory, productivity and Quality improvements. Collaborate with global COE functional leaders in escalating some of the regional opportunities for continual improvement of global/regional supply chain processes
The Asia Service Parts Operation team is the spare part supply chain/logistic organization managing Procurement, Planning, Warehousing, Inventory, Logistic, Quality and Customer Fulfilment (31 warehouses, 3000+customer orders/day) for the GEHC Service Organizations in Asia (India, China, Japan, ANZ, ASEAN & South Korea).
The Asia SPO team is seeking a Lean operations manager, who will lead cross-functional Lean/Six sigma projects in Asia to drive standardization and simplification of global parts supply chain operations within Global services of GE Healthcare.
• Work closely with Logistics leaders to define, drive and complete projects in all areas of Logistics
operations with a special emphasis on Warehouse Layout, Flow, Cycletime reduction & Productivity, Warehouse KPI, Allocation lead time, Goods In Transit reduction.
• Work closely with global planning & Inventory, Materials teams to improve customer fulfillment and optimise inventory.
• Work closely with digital teams to find a systemic solution for all supply chain issues
• Executing on Lean Six Sigma Projects for Global parts Ops Asia/Global
• Asia Parts Ops score card development, run Op Mech to improve metrics
• Train people on lean/six sigma/ Fastworks methodologies develop asia wide lean academy
• Facilitate for Asia the OP/budget preparation – yearly Projects & Investments, HC need analysis and proposal
• Managing multiple value streams, serving as a recognized expert and resource leader for focus areas, process rigor, and delivering significant simplification results.
• Initiating sustainable process improvements while using lean strategies to drive continuous process improvement
• Serve as change agent by communicating and institutionalizing Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
• Run Value stream mapping workouts & kaizen across function/regions to improve ops.
• Go to person for grey areas/facilitation across functions/regions.
• Teach, train, coach and mentor teams on projects as required
• Serve as an expert resource to the business on Lean Six Sigma, application tools/tactics.
• Communicate progress, status and issues to Champions and business leaders.
• Seek, share and institutionalize best practices.
• Bachelor/Master degree in business, engineering, or related field of study with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Service, Manufacturing or Supply Chain
• Lean Expert/Belt Belt certification and experience
• Experience implementing Lean thinking in business processes using Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, Action Workout, Just Do It in a transactional environment
• Strong Program Management and communication skills
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills, all levels of the organization
• Experience building, empowering, and leading talented cross functional teams
• Proven experience in influencing, leading teams and driving change results orientation.
• Ability to motivate cross functional teams to achieve business goals
• External Focus mind set to engage customers satisfaction
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills with the ability to communicate with employee and customers at all levels (including Senior executive level)
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Total Rewards Statement
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No