Amazon is growing its Amazon Services strategy aggressively around the world, we are looking for a Business Operations Program Manager to accelerate China Sellers success on worldwide Amazon Marketplace. You will have the exciting opportunity to shape and deliver our suite of Amazon Services and play a key role to work with multiple internal stakeholders and business teams to contribute on significant Amazon Service products development and improvements, and/or launch to support growth of China Amazon Service. Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
The Business Operations Program Manager will be instrumental in helping our Seller facing teams to drive greater efficiency, productivity, consistency, scalability, and customer value. You will not just be an order taker, but rather a global and local partner helping drive the business and ensuring success for our internal teams as well as our Sellers. The successful candidate must be able to work directly, in a hands-on way, with multiple stakeholders and business teams, on multiple products at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable. S/He needs to be passionate about his/her work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities, as well as superb communication and program/project management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. The candidate will also be required to deal with highly ambiguous problems, identify root cause, devise and drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
In this role, s/he will be required to formulate and implement operation process to support new product launch, review existing process to identify opportunities for improvement and streamline, support GTM plan implementation, support data hygiene and enrichment, scaling automation, increasing productivity, launching new tools, and helping drive more intelligence and creative solutions to support the front-end Sellers facing teams. S/He will report to the Head of Service Operation based in Shanghai, China.
Primary Responsibilities, include but not limited to:
· Own the business operations roadmap, prioritizing based on the organization’s needs
· Serve as the main point of contact for all China Amazon Service operations, and work cross-functionally with internal Amazon stakeholders to coordinate the success of Amazon Service products and initiatives
· Define business requirements for new and existing processes, take an active role in implementation to increase ease and efficiency
· Develop, implement and automate new and existing processes in a standardized and scalable format, while leverage global resources to drive improvement based on local needs whenever possible
· Innovate to improve Seller experience via continuously engagement with internal partners to drive business process improvement through deeply data analysis and seller engagement practice
· Analyze and solve operational barriers with a focus on understanding root causes and driving forward opportunities to enhance productivity and efficiency
· Track and report process integration performance using appropriate metrics, achieve productivity and goal.
· Act as an SME to solve local and worldwide Amazon Service org questions and issues, provide training such as the implementation of new processes and procedures as necessary
Personal Attributes and Competencies
· High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions
· Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
· Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions
· Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards
· Willingness to challenge and influence big leaders
· Passion to learn and be curious to become an SME in their area