Would you like to be a part of the organisation where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!! Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America. Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve. Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Exp : 3 to 5 years
The Security Analyst is responsible for promoting, encouraging and supporting the safe and secure use of Information. You will be part of an innovative and service-orientated team of Security Operations Analysts focused on the investigation and clearance of security alerts as well as the proactive detection and investigation of potential indicators of compromise or malicious activity on Organization’s systems. You will be responsible towards escalation and co-ordination of security incidents and will collaborate with stakeholders in the wider security community to ensure an effective response to alerts and risks as they are identified. You will initiate, direct and manage threat hunting activities across the team ensuring the Organization’s data is used safely, proportionately and legally at all times.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Provide analysis and dissemination (written and verbal) of threat from a wide range of intelligence sources including open sources, hacker forums, peer exchange forums worldwide to give Organization a forward-looking view of the threat
· Actively shape the direction of the team, conduct independent security research, and build your professional network and skills
· Maintain detailed threat actor profiles on adversaries of interest/relevance to the Organization covering tactics, techniques and procedures, intent, goals and strategic objectives
· Review intelligence from multiple internal sources such as SIEM alerts and security file analysis to determine threats to the Organization
· Maintain knowledge of the threat landscape by monitoring intelligence sources
· Handle incoming research requests and intelligence requirements from other teams acting as the lead point of contact for the threat intelligence engagement
· Assist with technology aspects of investigations lead by corporate security, fraud, and financial crime teams
· Support regular operational and management reporting produced by the team
Required Skills & Experience
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!